No post yesterday!?! Did you notice? Yes, you did. I was shocked at the emails and text messages I got. It really warmed my heart that you were worried about me. tear;)
The truth is Comcast was completely down in my area most of the day. Phone, TV and Internet. And truth be told, I am embarrassed to admit how frustrated I was. I should be able to function one day without those items, but it was frustrating. I think I may need to unplug my house hold completely, like that, more often.
In the end, it was sorta nice. The girls entertained themselves with their imagination and I dove into my newest obsession, Hunger Games ( on my Kindle.)........okay so limited electronics.
Today is my last San Antonio post but I wanted to do a little recap of the fun loot and point out to you why I loved my trip and SU so much!
1. I love the girls I travel with. My team. Uplines, sidelines and my own downlines. We are a family here and they are my home away from home. Look at all the love they put into those roommate gifts. Love them!
2. Shelli and the entire SU staff. They spoil us rotten at Leadership, always letting us know how important we are to them. Stampin Up is a great company and they do this on a constant basis. Though out the year SU perks demos and gifts to us to help us along in our businesses.
3. More FREE supplies and a few sneak peeks. I love earning SU products at a discount(20%) but I love earning my products FREE even more!! That is something I am able to do as a SU demonstrator too.
Getting to see those new items and use them before anyone else is great too. But what about being the one to introduce SU or new SU products to someone that loves it?? PRICELESS!
3. Beautiful Make and Takes. Stampin Up inspires us all the time. With events we can attend, stampin connection, Stampin Success magazine and more! I am never on my own when it comes to ideas and inspiration for classes/ workshops and more!
4. Swaps. SU demonstrators are an awesome breed of people. They are loving, creative, talented people that just was to create and share what they create.
Does this sound like you?
Do you want to be at these events with me?
What about Convention in July?
Now is the time to join!! Here is what Sale-A-Bration Recruits get:Now that's a great deal! And sign up with me now and I also have a special gift of my own for you. Email me today!!