Monday, January 23, 2012

For Nicole

Well, I am home from San Antonio and as promised I have 100s of pictures for you. Literally. My poor little camera was like the little engine that could. It was screaming at me to remove pictures and my battery died 3 times (that can tell you how long my camera was on! Seriously. All day, every day!!) So I have lots to share but today is for Nicole first.
Happy birthday today to one of my downlines, Leadership companions, and especially a friend. It was so wonderful to get to spend the last few days with her and get to share her first Leadership experience with her. She is amazing! She is super talented (Seriously! Wait until I show you what she did for her 3Ds and the roommate gifts she gave us!) She is a great demonstrator and team member and she is a great friend. She even helped me through a total emotional break-down on our way home. Long story, but basically we had a very scary flight into Las Vegas, coming home, and with the combination of being exhausted and homesick and throwing SCARED on top of that I was one huge mess of tears. Sort of embarrassing. Very embarrassing actually. But she was very sweet and supportive (which is impressive because she is as nervous of a flyer as I am.)


Anyway, happy birthday wishes to you, Nicole. I hope you have a wonderful day. And I hope you like your card. I saw this card by Dani Holland on Pinterest and it had your name written all over it to me. You may have seen it before too. Hope you like it and I will see you soon.......




1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is such a cute card Niki. My sister is going to love it. Sorry about the scare on the flight. Nicole told me how scary it was. Sounds like you guys had a great time too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin