Wow! This Stylish blogger award has been flying around like crazy lately and I am super flattered that I was given it. Twice. So first, thank you to Lorraine at http://www.lorrainesstampincorner.blogspot.com/ for the first one. And a big thank you to Gwen at http://www.stampinwithgwen.blogspot.com/ for the second award. I truly appreciate it.
Part of the award is to do the following:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other people that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment on their blog so they can pass along the recognition.
Now this is the hard part. Things about me:
1. I love going to the movies. That's not that shocking, but my favorite movies are kids movies. I loved Tangled and Gnomeo and Juliet. So cute!
2. I could eat Sushi every night. Its my favorite. So every time the hubs and I go out for date night he doesn't even need to ask where I want to go. Its sushi every time! Yumm-o.
3. I CASe (copy and share) a lot! I am inspired by everyone. And sometimes its a collective inspiration but I always try to give credit where credit is due.
4. I am addicted to creating. I would say the 75% of my days are devoted to Stampin. Yes, everyday. I am on the computer or in my scrapbooking room. I just cant stop;)
5. I am a terrible scrapbooker. Just flat out, not good at it. But I am much better at faking it and pulling inspiration with MDS. Again, I am a CASe-er.
6. I almost pasted up my first chance meeting Stampin Up. I was invited to a party, completely uninterested. And went just to, "be nice." Oh, boy! Look at me now, a lot of good "being nice" did. Now I need a 12 step program:)
7. I just promoted to Manager!! Whoo-Hoo. Can I tell you how excited I am?? Managers Reception here I come!!
8. I am temped to give video tutorials a shot. We will see if I can get up the nerve.
Okay now for the even harder part. Some new blogs that are giving me inspiration:
1. Heather Summers (love the MDS)
2. Rochelle Gould (love the simple clean style)
3.Sabriena Satchwell (another simple and clean style)
4.Nitestamper (lots of layers)
5. Michelle Zindorf (Brayering genius! and love the step by step picture tutorials)
and the last three may be cheating a bit but its true
6. Splitcoast Stampers (if you post on there, you inspire me. I find new creation and new blogs everyday!)
7. Stampin Connection (sorry, you have to be a demo for this one. But the best part is it is all SU! all the time!)
8. My Digital Studio.net ( this one is great, because like I said I am not a very good scrapbooker. But lots of inspiration here and a great place to get any MDS questions answered as well. Oh yes, and it is open to all!)