Thursday, October 14, 2010

Downline Project

Here is a one of the fun little projects we made at our Downline Meeting. I saw this idea from one of my demo friends who made it at another Stampin get together. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it was Kim Molesworth's project. I think it is so adorable and it was perfect for my girls. Because all of my Dowline Girls work their business differently, I thought that these would be great for my girls that do craft shows to hold their business cards and for those who do workshops these can hold their make and take samples.
I love how sturdy these guys stand up...........Well, most of them (inside joke from the meeting.) We attached them to the tile with just a bit of Crystal Effects. Each of us made two at the meeting. These also make really great photo holders too. What a cute and simple holiday gift for someone, right?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin